Summer Beer is Here

Summer is almost here and you know what that means... summer beer!

Wait, what? I know what you're thinking. From the ladies that love Margarita Spritzers and Barbie Slippers, you wouldn't expect to find us anywhere near a beer (unless it's hiding in one of our beer-inspired recipes!



But after reading a post from our friend Molly at The Nesting Game about Summer Beer, we decided to give it a shot. After all, it does combine some key elements we love: pink lemonade (who DOESN'T like this tarty drink?), vodka ('nuff said), and LIGHT beer (those waistlines won't watch themselves!). Be sure to check out her original post in all its sassy glory, then head on over to FunnySpoon to update and print your grocery list. Because we're THAT sure you're going to want to try this!

What's your favorite summer beverage?

Facebook Twitter Delicious Stumble Digg

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you can find nice beer offers on www.meinprospekt.de

Window Blinds said...

Oh nice.. really useful post for this summer..

Lea Paige Matteo said...

How Mr Benjamin Lee service granted me a loan!!!

Hello everyone, I'm Lea Paige Matteo from Zurich Switzerland and want to use this medium to express gratitude to Mr Benjamin service for fulfilling his promise by granting me a loan, I was stuck in a financial situation and needed to refinance and pay my bills as well as start up a Business. I tried seeking for loans from various loan firms both private and corporate organizations but never succeeded and most banks declined my credit request. But as God would have it, I was introduced by a friend named Lisa Rice to this funding service and undergone the due process of obtaining a loan from the company, to my greatest surprise within 5 working days just like my friend Lisa, I was also granted a loan of $216,000.00 So my advice to everyone who desires a loan, "if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan online with low interest rate of 1.9% rate and better repayment plans/schedule, please contact this funding service. Besides, he doesn't know that I am doing this but due to the joy in me, I'm so happy and wish to let people know more about this great company who truly gives out loans, it is my prayer that GOD should bless them more as they put smiles on peoples faces. You can contact them via email on { 247officedept@gmail.com} or Text through Whatsapp +1-989 394 3740.

© 2011. FunnySpoon: Sassy Cooking Shortcuts is proudly powered by Blogger.
Blogger Template