Hump Day with Bradley: Summer Drinks

Happy Hump Day, ladies. Since I've been talking about beer a lot lately, I figured I'd throw this one out to you. Hope everyone is enjoying their week so far.
- Bradley


For me, summer is great - time for cutting the grass, grilling out, and sitting back with an ice cold beer. But I know not everyone (I'm talking to you, ladies) is the biggest fan of beer. So as a compromise you can serve this Punchbowl. Everyone can agree it's refreshing and it's really easy to make. So go ahead and serve it at your next BBQ and you'll be surprised how many guys drink it. I may even be drinking some right now, you know, as part of the job ...

Facebook Twitter Delicious Stumble Digg

0 comments:

© 2011. FunnySpoon: Sassy Cooking Shortcuts is proudly powered by Blogger.
Blogger Template