Hump Day With Bradley: 7-11 Game Day Beer

Hope everyone enjoyed last week's post about beer. Maybe it even inspired some of you to try an orange wedge in your wheat beer.

I figured this week I'd go with the beer theme - I'm still new at this so I'm sticking with what I know. Let me know if you have any other topics you'd like me to write about.
- Bradley


We've all stopped in 7-11 to pick-up some snacks and beer (and maybe a few scratch-off lotto tickets - being an intern doesn't pay the big bucks you know). Maybe a Big Gulp or a Slurpee on a hot day. But did you know 7-11 is about to start selling their own beer? Yup, according to this April article 7-11 will soon be offering Game Day Ice and Game Day Light beers. They're being marketed as a "premium beer at an affordable price".

Has anyone seen it in their store yet? Anyone tried it? Let me know when it becomes available - I'm pretty sure I can convince the girls I need the afternoon off to test it out ...

Facebook Twitter Delicious Stumble Digg

0 comments:

© 2011. FunnySpoon: Sassy Cooking Shortcuts is proudly powered by Blogger.
Blogger Template