Sweets, baby!

It's National Dessert Day ... say no more! I'm already in heaven. Can we skip dinner tonight and just have chocolate instead?

I've picked a couple of my favorite desserts from the site to inspire you.

Apple Walnut Cobbler: Yum ... this just makes you think warm, cozy fall thoughts! Go ahead, indulge!

Chocolate Coffee Cupcakes: Say no more! This is a sweet, decadent and refreshing twist on an old favorite.

Ooey Gooey Bars: The name says it all. Incredibly simple and sure to be a crowd pleaser!

Didn't see anything that inspired you here? Check out more FunnySpoon Sweet Stuff. C'mon, there's something in this list just calling out your name. What's it gonna be?

Facebook Twitter Delicious Stumble Digg

1 comments:

Vicki said...

When I made the ooey gooey bars last time I accidentally burned the top a bit. What a shame, they weren't pretty enough to serve to guests so I had to scrape off the top and edges and eat it myself. The whole thing. Needless to say, I wasn't feeling good but I still think it was totally worth it!

© 2011. FunnySpoon: Sassy Cooking Shortcuts is proudly powered by Blogger.
Blogger Template