SSS #1: Summer Slimdown Secrets!

Summer ... it's the word we can't wait to hear all winter and the word be begin to dread in the spring because we know what comes with it. Shorts, tanks and bathing suits. Yikes! I know I'm not prepared so I'm going to begin my summer slimdown program this week. But I'm going to slowly ease into it. No sense in sending my body into shock by removing all carbs (and send my husband running with fear of my 'diet mood'!).

So, here's my first VERY SIMPLE tip. Reduce your sodium intake. This is a great philosophy to live by, but really important when you're trying to shed a few unwanted pounds. Sodium helps you retain water and look bloated. Sodium is everywhere so sometimes it's hard to limit (think Diet Coke), so try using No Salt Sodium-Free Salt. I love it. It tastes exactly like salt and is course enough that it's great for cooking too. You should be able to find it right next to all those little sodium canisters on the spice aisle.



What are your slimdown secrets? Or better yet, what's your secret to avoiding all that unwanted sodium?

Facebook Twitter Delicious Stumble Digg

0 comments:

© 2011. FunnySpoon: Sassy Cooking Shortcuts is proudly powered by Blogger.
Blogger Template