Garlic Made Easy

When it comes to cooking, I'm the queen of shortcuts. I want my food to taste good (who doesn't?) but I don't always have time to prepare things the "scratch way." That's the essence of what FunnySpoon is all about.

So what's my fave secret? It's simple:

1/2 tsp. minced garlic = 1 clove garlic

I LOVE garlic. I put it in everything I can. But I don't always remember to buy fresh garlic and I don't often want to mess with a garlic press or chop it by hand. So I make sure to always keep a jar of Spice World minced garlic on hand and when I encounter a recipe that uses fresh garlic, I just use the simple conversion above. Piece of cake!

Facebook Twitter Delicious Stumble Digg

0 comments:

© 2011. FunnySpoon: Sassy Cooking Shortcuts is proudly powered by Blogger.
Blogger Template