Cozy and Roasty!

Hopefully we're all experiencing the last days of winter ... I know I'm ready for spring! However, before we say goodbye to winter everyone should indulge in a few last winter meals.

I've been dying to try Leslie's Roasted Winter Vegetables, but my hubby gasps as the sight of a brussels sprout. Well, he's traveling this week so I'm finally able to make it and not feel too guilty!



And this Beer Bread that Meg shared with us will perfectly complement the veggies. And with the hubby traveling I'll need the rest of the leftover beer! :)



How do you plan to indulge and relish in the last burst of cold weather?

(I promise some lighter, bathing suit friendly recipes coming soon! I'll need it after the beer bread. And the beer!)

Facebook Twitter Delicious Stumble Digg

0 comments:

© 2011. FunnySpoon: Sassy Cooking Shortcuts is proudly powered by Blogger.
Blogger Template