Prepare dinner even faster

If you're like me then you'd be much more likely to have a salad with dinner if the veggies were already cleaned and prepared. Am I right? It took me a long time to figure it out, but organization really does pay off. I like to come home from the grocery and immediately clean all of my veggies so they're prepared for salads and cooking during the week when I need them. It does take a little more effort upfront, but then I'm actually inclined to use all the veggies before they go bad. When I don't do this I usually end up throwing the squash and zuccinni out after 10 days. Sad veggies and a waste of money!

I use the time as a chance to either catch up with my husband or catch up with one of my girlfriends. Thirty minutes of washing veggies and chopping flies by with some good conversation!

Facebook Twitter Delicious Stumble Digg

0 comments:

© 2011. FunnySpoon: Sassy Cooking Shortcuts is proudly powered by Blogger.
Blogger Template