Fresh, fresh, fresh!

Since we're on a roll about fresh produce I thought I'd share my latest find. I'm obsessed with these new storage containers by Rubbermaid called Produce Savers. They're incredible. You know when you slice your fresh strawberries, put them in a plastic container in the fridge and then the next day they're all mushy and gross? It's so disappointing. However, with these containers you won't have that problem. They keep berries, veggies and even mushrooms fresh in the fridge for days on end. The best news - they're BPA-FREE!!!! And Rubbermaid also offers coupons for you to try these cool containers for yourself.



If you're tired of having soggy veggies and mushy fruit in your fridge like me then you should give them a try. Let us know what you think!

Facebook Twitter Delicious Stumble Digg

0 comments:

© 2011. FunnySpoon: Sassy Cooking Shortcuts is proudly powered by Blogger.
Blogger Template