Glass of Sass: Thanksgiving Leftovers

Glass of SassCheck out the latest Q&A in our new Glass of Sass column. We know our sassy fans have questions, and we've already poured a glass of wine so we're ready to fire off some answers!

Got a question of your own? Send it in and we will answer it in a future column!


Q:I ate WAY too much yesterday. Yet after I recovered from my food coma there was still a ton of food left. I can't bear the thought of eating the same dishes all over again. Any ideas on what to do with my leftovers?

A:We totally hear you. Yesterday's feast was great but we don't exactly want to eat it again. Lucky for us all, we anticipated this would happen and came up with some fun ideas:



Happy Day-After Feasting!

Facebook Twitter Delicious Stumble Digg

0 comments:

© 2011. FunnySpoon: Sassy Cooking Shortcuts is proudly powered by Blogger.
Blogger Template