Fight Fat BEFORE Turkey Day

With Thanksgiving just a few days away, some of us are digging out our big comfy pants and some of us are worrying about all the pounds we're going to pack on. I'm trying to settle somewhere in the middle - I'm going to let myself enjoy the foods I love on Thanksgiving, and just try to go a little lighter from today up until then. That way I'll (hopefully) still fit in my favorite jeans but I won't feel deprived on turkey day!

Thanks to Self Magazine, here's a helpful list of 8 fat fighting foods (with some Thanksgiving recipe suggestions!):


  1. Almonds

  2. Berries

  3. Cinnamon (check out these "Cinn"ful Cupcakes)

  4. Mustard

  5. Oranges

  6. Soybeans

  7. Sweet potatoes (check out these Mashed Sweet Potatoes)

  8. Swiss cheese


Happy (early) Thanksgiving!

Facebook Twitter Delicious Stumble Digg

0 comments:

© 2011. FunnySpoon: Sassy Cooking Shortcuts is proudly powered by Blogger.
Blogger Template