Fantastic Friday ... finally!!

Not sure how the rest of you feel, but this has been one LONG week for me! I'm definitely singing "TGIF!" from the rooftop today. So, in the spirit of rejoicing the end of the week, suffering from exhaustion, piles of stuff to still do, etc, I'm going to take it easy tonight and make super simple "Homemade" Pizza for the family. It's my cheater way to skip the delivery dude and still have a fantastic pizza that the kids and hubby love. (Insert DiGiorno jingle here).

Oh, and you better believe I'll be having one of these Margarita Spritzers while I'm making dinner and probably one after, too!





Did I mention TGIF??!!!

Facebook Twitter Delicious Stumble Digg

0 comments:

© 2011. FunnySpoon: Sassy Cooking Shortcuts is proudly powered by Blogger.
Blogger Template