It's Veggie Tuesday!

When I first moved to San Francisco in 1994 I lived in Noe Valley and fell in love with a bagel shop on Noe & 22nd. It had the best bagels and flavored cream cheese spreads. I've been craving those cream cheese spreads for the last 10 years! I think I've finally come close to mastering their veggie spread. And now I'm eating it on everything! If you like savory, garlicky spreads then you'll love this:

4 oz. Philadelphia Light Cream Cheese
1 tsp. Good Seasonings Italian Dressing Mix
1 tsp. Hellman's Light Mayo
1 chopped scallion

Double or triple it up and store it in the fridge for up to two weeks. Yum!



Anyway, you should try it tonight on this delicious Veggie Sandwich. Summer days are dwindling so I find this sandwich to be a perfect way to fit in some yummy veggies while they've still got a few days left (and not feel bored with salad, salad, salad).

And remember ... it's REALLY great for our environment to eat vegetarian at least once per week. Go do something good and eat well while you're doing it!

Facebook Twitter Delicious Stumble Digg

1 comments:

Vicki said...

Ooh, that sounds so good! Can't wait to try it!

© 2011. FunnySpoon: Sassy Cooking Shortcuts is proudly powered by Blogger.
Blogger Template