SSS #6: Another Summer Slimdown Tip!

Recently I've become obsessed with using plain, nonfat yogurt in everything. Sound boring? It totally isn't!

For lunch or a late breakfast, I'll make a Greek Breakfast Scramble and throw in just a little yogurt to help stretch it out while hardly adding any calories.





If I want to indulge in a little pasta for dinner (I never was able to give up carbs!), I substitute the sour cream in the French Onion Chicken Fettucine with yogurt. It's just as tasty, but you save a few calories.





And this delicious Yogurt Poppy Slaw is a great side dish with a light lunch - and the recipe already calls for yogurt!





What are your favorite yogurt recipes? Or summer slimdown secrets? Share in the comments!

Facebook Twitter Delicious Stumble Digg

0 comments:

© 2011. FunnySpoon: Sassy Cooking Shortcuts is proudly powered by Blogger.
Blogger Template